Get Your Signed Copy Today!

Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a Legacy brings you story after story of transformation and growth from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, real estate investors, entertainers, speakers, and more!

Fans of Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen, Zig Ziglar, Robert Kiyosaki, and Darren Hardy will discover stories full of real-life lessons, applicable strategies, and insights on bringing huge value to the marketplace, solving problems for the world, and leaving a legacy that outlives you.

Books that have been very influential to me

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

by Robert Kiyosaki

The basic thing I learned from this book is that conventional thinking about getting an education so that you can get a good job is not the only way to be successful in life. Knowing that, I am still very satisfied that a college degree and professional job was the right thing for me. However, I believe that this is definitely not the right answer for every kid and I feel confident in teaching them how to find what really can work for them.

Cashflow Quadrant

by Robert Kiyosaki

This is the book that started teaching me what the real purpose of the tax code is and how the government uses the tax code as a carrot and stick to incentivize people to do the activities that the government believes are in the best interest of the country. For example, jobs and energy and productive and useful real estate are beneficial to a healthy economy. So people that create jobs, produce energy of many types or create and develop useful real estate get big tax breaks. The reason is that those activities are necessary for the health of the economy. There are many other examples throughout the tax code. In fact, less than 1% of the tax code tells you what tax to pay and the other 99% of the tax code tell you what to do if you want to avoid paying taxes.

Tax-Free Wealth

by Tom Wheelwright

This book just reinforced in more detail what I learned in the Cashflow Quadrant book above.

Profit First

by Mike Michalowicz

I found this book to be very valuable in thinking about the cash flow of a business and this was especially important in the beginning when creating a business.

The 12 Week Year

by Brian P. Moran

I like this book so much that I re-read it once a year. The basic premise is that annual goals are too long and that instead of planning to take 12 months to accomplish your goals, you should get it done in 12 weeks and then set new ones for the next 12 weeks.

Good to Great

by Jim Collins

This is a great book that explores what are the common characteristics of companies that were exponentially more successful than all their peers. It would be a valuable read for anyone interested in business.

Schedule A Call with Me

Ready to talk? Schedule A Discovery Call with Me Today!