Today, I want to talk about mission and purpose. Have you ever thought about what your mission is? Why you do what you do? What do you want to be able to accomplish?
Today, I want to talk about my mission. As I have developed my real estate business, I have taken a lot of time to think about why it took me so long to realize that I needed to think about financial security differently. What am I really trying to accomplish? Why? Are there people I want to help or influence?
There are a lot of people I have gotten to know in this real estate world and I’ve explored what their mission is. Here are a few without naming names:
- One organization – “dedicated to elevating the financial well-being of people from all walks of life”
- Another – help people escape from what they call solo-economic dependency
- And, a third – education for effective action – they focus on financial education
So, what motivates me?
I do not have it condensed into one sentence.
But here is what motivates me and what I want to accomplish:
- Help PEOPLE be more SECURE by having better FINANCIAL SECURITY.
- Educate PEOPLE about investing in MAIN STREET rather than WALL STREET.
- Provide valuable and desirable Real Estate that improve COMMUNITIES and benefit the users of our real estate projects.
- Help PEOPLE learn to build CASH FLOW in order to be Financially Secure for the rest of their life.
- Create a CHARITABLE FOUNDATION for the purpose of benefiting people in less fortunate situations. I will fund this with a portion of my profits from my real estate investments.
Additionally, I want to Positively impact our four Stakeholders in the following manner:
- Communities – positively impact the communities where our Real Estate in located
- Customers – create desirable Real Estate products that are in high demand in their locations
- Investors – create higher returns on investors’ capital that are more reliable and consistent than Wall Street
- Employees – create valuable jobs for people
Future Posts on My Mission
Over time, many of my posts in the future are designed to expose my readers to ways to have more financial security and financial independence and ways to invest outside Wall Street.
I also will write about how investing in real estate helps improve communities and make them stronger.
As my plans further unfold, I will also write about the purpose of my charitable foundation and how it will be funded and managed.
I would welcome any feedback you have on this topic. If you’d like to have a conversation, feel free to email me or set up a call with me or just call me if you already have my phone number. I’d love to hear what you think.
For now, be safe and take care of your family.